Die Abbildung der Produkte kann von der Originalware abweichen.
Frage zu diesem Artikel? [Kontakieren Sie uns]
Dieses Produkt in unserem neuen Responsive-Shop
Cette produit sur notre page web en français
Questo prodotto sul nostro sito in italiano
Qbox Mini HDTV Sat Receiver
mit Linux E2 ! spez. Preis!
• 266 MHz ST40 CPU SH4 Core. STi 7101 based.
• Linux Operating System (ENIGMA 2)
• Linux DVBAPI compatible.
• 2,2? TFT high definition Display
• WiFi 802.11n. StandAlone internal Module (opzional)
• Ethernet 10/100 MBit compatible interface
• MPEG2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
• Tuner: DVBS2, DVBC, DVBT
• 2 x Tuner Module Input Plug&Play 1 SAT + 1 DVBT (DVBT optional)
• 2 x SmartcardReader ISO 78163 with programmable clock speed
• V.24/RS232 Interface
• 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
• 1 x Scart (RGB, FBAS or SVideo)
• HDMI Output
• 2 x USB 2.0 external USB
• 1 x USB 2.0 internal for FileSystem
• S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream out (AC3)
• 8 MByte NOR for Secure Bootloader, 128 MByte RAM
• unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
• EPG (electronic program guide)
• multiple LNBSwitching control (supports DiSEqC)
• OSD in many languages and skinsupport
• Videotext Decoder
• Frequency Range 950 .... 2150 MHz
• Demodulation DVBS (QPSK); DVBS2 (8PSK,QPSK)
• Symbol rate DVBS: 2 ... 45 Mbaud/s, SCPC/ MCPC
• DVBS2: 10 ? 31 Mbaud/s (8PSK) , 10 ?30 Mbaud/s (QPSK)
• Video Compression MPEG2 and MPEG1 compatible, H.246
• Video Formats 4:3 / 16:9
• Letterbox for 4:3 TVDevice
• Capable Resolution: (1080I, 720P, 480P/576P, 480I/576I)
• Audio Compression MPEG1 & MPEG2 Layer I and II, MP3
• Audio Mode Dual (main/sub), Stereo
• Frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
• Input Level FBAS 1 Vss +/ 0.3 dB on 75 Ohm
• Teletext filter in conformity with ETS 300 472 Standard
• Output: FBAS, RGB, SVideo, HDMI
Serial Interface RS 232:
• RS232 bidirectional
• BitRate 115,2 kBit/s max.
• Plug Connector SUBD9
• 2 x USB 2.0 Host
• 1 x USB 2.0 Host Internal Slot for USB stick to hold the Firmware.
Count of active satellite positioniSEqC 1.0/1.2 SAT POSITION / SAT OPTION
DiSEqC - Rotor Control
After the big success of the QBoxHD Duolabs is glad to introduce in the market the new QBox mini.
In response to consumer demand for higher-performing Set Top Boxes Linux Operating System based Duolabs has worked to develop the evolution of the successful QBox HD.
QBox High Definition is the latest frontier for HDTV Set-Top-Box, it is capable of delivering the features and high-end performance Multimedia Machine with many native peripherals such as USB connection, Ethernet connection via cable (10/100Mbit), multiple plug ‘n play tuner input, HDD support for PVR (Personal Video Recording) functions.
All the above technology and much more has combined with an exclusive colored box design and cap-sense technology integrated for front-panel functions together with a brilliant 2,0 inches TFT display.
Diablo CAM with DuoCrypt CAS technology is embedded as module like the Q-Box One.
Q-Box High Definition is based on ST chipset model STi7101 (ST40 with SH4 Core) with working speed at 266Mhz with 8MByte of NOR ROM for secure bootloader storage and 128 MB of system RAM.
As co-processor there is a 32Bit MCU embedded in the Diablo CAM module internally installed operating at the speed of 50Mhz. This co-processor will manage the streaming input delayer function for better PVR operating.
Internally mounted there is a USB stick of 2GB (this capacity can change, please check on your sales configuration) for application and content storage. This user space is very necessary for developers to store and run their applications or simply to store some contents.
QBox mini is based on Linux Operating System kernel release 220.127.116.11 (or higher) and DVB-API version 3 and version 5 (DVB-S2) which represents the right answer for open source based Set Top Boxes.
The Linux DVB API (Application Programming Interface) lets you control these hardware components through currently six Unix-style character devices for video, audio, frontend, de-mux, CA and IP-over-DVB networking.
QBox High Definition uses as middleware the popular Enigma II with all its features and plug-ins.
The filesystem is hosted in an external USB stick of 2GB slim format which can be easily removed from the back side of the receiver and used in a PC to download the new firmware inside the receiver.
The USB stick is used instead of internal memory so that the QBoxHD can have larger room to host more files, videos etc with NO space limitation. QBox mini is the first Set Top Box having this feature available.
The QBox High Definition has two different and independent DVB Tuner slots where users can mount Plug ‘n Play tuners module. DVB-S2, DVB-T and DVB-C can be installed. Please check the sales configuration before purchasing. Multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC) is also included.